WELCOME POCO PLAYERS!
Great job in class today!
Here’s what you should work on this week:
- Keep reviewing the parts of the violin at home! We’re going to play a challenging review game next week 🙂
- Ape Song (the first letter of the repeated word= string that you pluck):
- Each, Each, Each each and every
- Ape, Ape, Ape learning how to
- Dance, Dance, Dance so they can be
- Great Great Great and can win a
- Crown Crown Crown (cello)
- Practice the Ape Song in rest and playing position (on the shoulder)
- Remember, violins have E, A, D, and G strings, while cellos have A, D, G, and C strings
- While in playing position, practice in front of the mirror to make sure your violin is parallel to the ground and you are standing tall! Remember, we stand as if we are the greatest violinists in the world.
Below is the Theory Homework for this week. If you need it, click the link below and print it out.
Remember to turn it in next week into the white plastic bin!
Poco Players – Bear Holding FlowerFor best printing results, click on the Homework date title at the top of the page to bring up the Homework post by itself. Then click this print button for a printer-friendly version.