Great job in class today!
Here’s what you should work on this week:
- The Ape song is sounding fantastic! Keep it up this week! I’d love to hear more solo performances next week.
- Practice making your bow hold 5x every day! Add in the chicken wing exercise this week and practice moving your bow from the E string to the G string by raising and lowering your elbow.
- Practice singing the stomp song this week:
- Apes Eat Apples STOMP, Apes Eat Apples STOMP, Apes Eat Apes Eat, Apes Eat Apples STOMP
- Keep clapping and speaking the Twinkle rhythms!
- Here’s the Twinkle Rhythms Handout
Below is the Theory Homework for this week. If you need it, click the link below and print it out.
Remember to turn it in next week into the white plastic bin!
Theory homework: WolfFor best printing results, click on the Homework date title at the top of the page to bring up the Homework post by itself. Then click this print button for a printer-friendly version.