Great work in class today!
Here’s what you should work on this week:
- Keep airbowing and singing all of our concert songs! Remember- if you can sing it, you can play it.
- A Major Scale
- A, rest, A1, rest, A2, rest, A3, rest, E, rest, E1, rest, E2, rest, E3
- When working on our concert songs, learn them plucking first until you’re comfortable with the notes. Then you can add the bow.
- Keep using the Magic X concept to keep your left hand in its correct place on the fingerboard!
- Here’s the Twinkle Rhythms Handout
Theory homework: Treble Clef