- Keep doing your tennis upbows! Listen for your violin to ring.
- Practice slow bows– time yourself with a stopwatch. How long can you play a string for?
- Practice putting down your first finger on all the strings. Pluck to hear how it sounds different from playing an open string with no fingers down.
- Next week we will start working on putting two fingers down at a time so we can start learning Mary Had A Little Lamb
- Keep practicing your fancy person bow hold!
- Start listening to Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. We will be performing it with Preludio and piano on our May concert!
- Video: Suzuki Violin Book 1: All Songs with Piano Accompaniment
Theory homework: RainbowFor best printing results, click on the Homework date title at the top of the page to bring up the Homework post by itself. Then click this print button for a printer-friendly version.