Welcome Poco Players!
GREAT PRACTICE TODAY!
— Practice Mary Had A Little Lamb
- Violins: E2, E1, E, E1, E2, E2, E2__ (Mary had a little lamb)
- E1, E1, E1, E2, E2, E2 (Little lamb, little lamb)
- E2, E1, E, E1, E2 E2, E2 (Mary had a little lamb)
- E2, E1, E1, E2, E1, E _(It’s fleece was white as snow)
- Cello: A3, A1, A, A1, A3, A3, A3__ (Mary had a little lamb)
- A1, A1, A1, A3, A3, A3 (Little Lamb, little lamb)
- A3, A1, A, A1, A3, A3, A3__ (Mary had a little lamb)
- A3, A1, A1, A3, A1, A_ (It’s fleece was white as snow)
- sing it and put down fingers (no bow or pizz)
- play it pizzicato
- play it with the bow
-Bow exercises: spider crawls up and down bow, windshield wipers-Mary Had A Little Lamb- practice on every string!-Monkey Song (to the rhythm of Mississippi Hot Dog)–See the little monkey, climbing up the ladder, climbing way up high to, get the bigbanana, see the little monkey, climbing down the ladder, climbing way down low to, eat thebig banana–E E1 E2 E3, E3 E2 E1 E-Twinkle Peanut Butter Sandwich–bread: A E E1 E, A3 A2 A1 A–peanut butter: E A3 A2 A1, E A3 A2 A1–crunchy peanut butter: E A3 A2 A1, E A3 A2 A1–bread: A E E1 E, A3 A2 A1 A
*if you need help remembering, watch this video….https://youtu.be/
— Keep practicing your Twinkle rhythms on every string.
— Practice tapping your left hand fingers on the strings. Tap 1, 2, and 3 fingers on every string!
Keep up the Great work!
Theory homework: Big PencilFor best printing results, click on the Homework date title at the top of the page to bring up the Homework post by itself. Then click this print button for a printer-friendly version.