Welcome Poco Players!
GREAT PRACTICE TODAY!
- Violins: E2, E1, E, E1, E2, E2, E2__ (Mary had a little lamb)
- E1, E1, E1, E2, E2, E2 (Little lamb, little lamb)
- E2, E1, E, E1, E2 E2, E2 (Mary had a little lamb)
- E2, E1, E1, E2, E1, E _(It’s fleece was white as snow)
- Cello: A3, A1, A, A1, A3, A3, A3__ (Mary had a little lamb)
- A1, A1, A1, A3, A3, A3 (Little Lamb, little lamb)
- A3, A1, A, A1, A3, A3, A3__ (Mary had a little lamb)
- A3, A1, A1, A3, A1, A_ (It’s fleece was white as snow)
- sing it and put down fingers (no bow or pizz)
- play it pizzicato
- play it with the bow
-Bow exercises: spider crawls up and down bow, windshield wipers-Mary Had A Little Lamb- practice on every string!-Monkey Song (to the rhythm of Mississippi Hot Dog)–See the little monkey, climbing up the ladder, climbing way up high to, get the bigbanana, see the little monkey, climbing down the ladder, climbing way down low to, eat thebig banana–E E1 E2 E3, E3 E2 E1 E-Twinkle Peanut Butter Sandwich–bread: A E E1 E, A3 A2 A1 A–peanut butter: E A3 A2 A1, E A3 A2 A1–crunchy peanut butter: E A3 A2 A1, E A3 A2 A1–bread: A E E1 E, A3 A2 A1 A
Dress Rehearsal – Wednesday May 17, Immanuel Baptist Church – regular class time
SPRING CONCERT- THURSDAY May 18, Immanuel Baptist Church
First Concert begins at 5:30pm, featuring Poco Players, Preludio, and Da Capo Strings. Students in these ensembles arrive at 4:45pm.
Second Concert begins at 7pm, featuring Accelerando, Sinfonia Allegro, and Arioso. Students in these ensembles arrive at 6:15pm.
Theory homework: CupcakesFor best printing results, click on the Homework date title at the top of the page to bring up the Homework post by itself. Then click this print button for a printer-friendly version.